The time has finally come . . . Windows 7 and Windows
Server 2008 are about to be obsolete! What does this mean for you and
According to Microsoft: “All good things must come to an end, even Windows 7. After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7.” (Read the FAQ’s HERE.)
After this date Windows 7 machines will no longer receive any:
- Security updates
- Feature updates
- Technical support
- Support for Internet Explorer, or
- Online technical content updates
This will directly affect your business as this lack of support from Microsoft will leave current machines extremely vulnerable to viruses and other security risks. As a result of this, your technology support specialist – whether in-house or outsourced – will NOT be able to provide the support and security necessary to keep you protected!
Higher State Technology can help by:
- Letting you know if you can upgrade or need to replace your PC’s
- Procuring hardware, migrating computers and integrating those into your environment
- Making this process as easy and painless as possible for you, your team, and your pocketbook!
If you do need to replace your PCs or other hardware, financing is available!
Contact HST today to get more information or to get financing information. 512-900-9478 or firstname.lastname@example.org