Do you know the impact on your business if your systems were locked or shut down?
Compromises can happen in seconds and minutes.
Discovery time can take days and weeks or even months.
Recovery can take days, weeks and months.
Download our FREE Cyber Safety eBook, State of Security, to learn about:
- Current cyber security threats to your business and data
- Ways to protect your business from potential cyber security attacks
- How to stay ahead of data breaches
How can HST help secure your business?
After the increase of cyber security events over the last 16 months, we are now evangelists for bringing Enterprise-grade Security Operations to SMBs.
HST is an IT Operations Center for SMBs. We can serve as the entire team or an extension of stretched IT Staff or where there is limited security expertise.
At HST we:
1. Develop a customized Backup, Recovery and Restoration plan for your business-critical priorities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of this planning template.
2. Look strategically at securing the lifeblood of a company (access to data, the productivity of staff and transactions with clients).
3. Walk you through a Business Impact Analysis that will uncover immediate areas to address and long-term goals.
4. Create a Strategic Roadmap with you to plan, leverage and budget for your IT investments.
Have more questions? Want to get some tips on how to protect your business?
Sign up to get notifications about our upcoming FREE Cyber Safety for SMBs webinar.
Want more detail on the rise in ransomware?
Check out this article: Kaspersky: Ransomware Modifications on the Rise
Higher State Technology, LLC (www.higher-state.com) provides outsourced, enterprise-grade level Managed IT Services and Support and serves as a company’s IT Operations Center to include network and security operations. With a diverse and talented team and the industry’s leading partner-vendors, HST offers SMBs affordable and scalable solutions for best practices, security, infrastructure, voice/unified communications, network administration and collaboration. HST is author of a proprietary Strategic IT Roadmap process and project plan that aligns a company’s business model and growth plans to timing of IT investments, scheduling, budgeting and financing. We are seasoned business builders who can help you leverage technology for business performance improvements, revenue acceleration and margin improvements.